Monday, May 17, 2010

Long Beach Southeast Farmers' Market = Amazing



Today I had the pleasure of hanging with my cous' Jessica and her friends at the Long Beach Southeast Farmers' Market and I was quite impressed. I know that I always rave about the Hollywood Farmers' Market (which I still love), but this tent town was a breath of fresh air. It was nice to be right next to the harbor and the farmers were so friendly, not to say that the farmers are never friendly...it was just that they were more laid back I guess. If you are a citizen of Long Beach, definitely reserve time on your Sundays for this event. Recipes to follow soon, because I finally found some different produce to dive into.

Click here for more info on the Long Beach Southeast Farmers' Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment